We would like to present a new way of lovely Rosy Adenium grafting
on beautiful “Chubby” body or caudex as root stock. The best beautiful Adenium in term of caudex
forms is Adenium “Arabicum” but its flowers are just native pink color. As we
know, most colorful flowers come from Adenium “Obesum” hybrid but its body is
not beautiful enough comparing to Adenium Arabicum.
Many people ask for “Fancy” or “Multi-Colors” grafting on the same plant. This Arabicum can answer this because it comes up with muscular branches and mostly 5-7 branches on too. That means you can choose your own flowers from our catalogs (2015 varieties and Hall of fame) to let us do grafting. You can see our work from photos below.
How to order
1. Choosing the flower varieties from our catalogs
here : "New 2015 varieties" and "Hall of Fame"
2. Download "Order Form" here.
3. Fill out your order items, save and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once we recieve your email order then we will send you the pro-forma invoice including plant cost, shippings, and payment details to your email. For shipment methods, we offer : Air Frieght (1-2 day delivery), EMS (7 days Home Delivery), or Sea Freight (15-20 days Delivery), this depends on amount of plants and size.
3. After your payment is verified here, we will reserve plants immediately and prepare them to get the impection processes to apply plants to our Agricultural Department to get the "phytosanitory certificate" with FREE of charge. This process takes 60 days Grafting Process after recieving your payment. That means your plants will be shipped in 7 days after recieving your payment. Once plants are loaded or shipped out of here, we will send you the scan of all shipment papers : AWB, invoice & packing list, phytosanitary certificate, and treatment sheet.
4. Some countries need the Plant Import Permit to import Adeniums so please send me the copy of it via my email. You can check with your plant quarrantine department for more detail.
5. After your payment is success, we will start working on your plant orders. We need at least 4-5 days for cleansing, fungicide and insecticide process to prepare them to apply the Phytosanitory Certificate (Free of charge) issued from our Plant Quarrantine Services here.
6. We will inform you once plants depart from here by sending you the copies of Air Way Bill, Phytosanitory Certificate and new reduced invoice (Optional) to your email.