Here below are the steps you need to know before making order.
1. Caudex Size Selection for Rootstock
- We have 2 sizes offering - Medium Size - 7-8 inches Caudex diameter, age over 2 years - Larger Size - 12-14 inches Caudexc diameter, age over 3 years
2. Flowers or varieties Selection for grafting with Rootstock from 1st step above
- Single Color - Rootstock will be grafted with only one flower or variety on your selection.
- Multi-Colors - Rootstock will be grafted with many flower colors or varieties on your own selection. The amount of colors will depend on Rootstock Sizes.
- Medium Size - Maximum with 3 flower varieties.
- Larger Size - Maximum with 5 flower varieties.
3. Flower suggestion from us
- Not only grafted varieties offering, we also offer you with nice flower color bloomings. In case of you cannot decide which flowers or varieties you like us to graft on them. We can choose the flowers of varieties for you categorized by flower size, super blooming, or our our best seller. Just let us know what flower styles you like and we will take care of the rest. Below are our recommend colors, most of
them are the Best Seller or Hall of Frame catalogs.
Our Adenium Flowers to use for grafting on medium & large size (Choose the grafted flowers on the links as below )
- New Arrivals
- Best Sellers Set 1
- Best Sellers Set 2
- Hall of Fame
Adenium with Large size, 12-14 inches Caudex, age over 3 years
Adenium with Medium size, 7-8 inches Caudex, age over 2 years
Adenium Large Size - Bareroot before shipping
Adenium Large Sizes : Bare Root - Cleansing Preparation before Shipping
Adenium Medium Size - Bareroot before shipping
Adenium Medium Sizes : Bare Root - Cleansing Preparation before Shipping
Only a couple weeks after delivery to you, many new young flowers will start blooming